HITS


NEW ENTRY!!

http://lovelifemyguitar.blogspot.in/2012/12/the-story-so-far.html ---> THE STORY SO FAR

http://lovelifemyguitar.blogspot.in/2012/11/the-prank-call.html --> THE PRANK CALL.


GUYS PLEASE DO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THIS BLOG TO REMAIN UPDATED :)

Do leave a comment at the end of the post you read.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's His Highness Govind Malhotra's Birthday today



(Today, as the calendar screams, is 24th October and it is "HIS HIGHNESS GOVIND MALHOTRA's B'DAY :) So, here's a dedicated post.)

Don’t be too surprised with this Mr.Govind. You didn't think i would forget your birthday did you?
Anyway around, i remember it and you gotta acknowledge me for that. But i still missed the party haan... Damn!! HaHa...

I don’t get what else to write about over here but what better would it be if i recall some of our moments? Yup, i hope i remember things to write about, a history of a life-long friendship. J

I guess you remember how did we come across, do you? Ahh!! I knew you would certainly not forget the time. Studies were on a high then, targetiit.com was the site where i came across you. Man!! I learnt a lot of things from you and other persons who as well were running behind the, “I’m an IITian” tag. We were one of them and of course the genius, you, did it. Congratulations for that. I never ever happened to congratulate you on that properly but here i would extend my deepest regards and a tight hug, GOOD JOB!! J. So that was how we came across.

But i don’t exactly remember how, after that, we came this close, why did i reveal certain things that i usually don’t to my close friends even; moreover you were just like any other stranger over the internet then, right? But yeah i did. I told you about the love of my life, and yes you understood that much work was needed and Neha wasn’t still really within my reach or my girlfriend yet, and it was then when i saw you transform, transform into a part-time,”LOVE GURU” for me. I was overwhelmed and i want to thank you for that.

Let me tell you, if you don’t remember, about some things that you helped me out with to solve my problems. May be i might just leave certain points here, that is if you too remember about them, but i assure you i didn’t intend to. You know right, my screwed up brain. Memories don’t last inside that shithead, cute little head as i call it and even Neha acknowledges it as so once before, of mine.

Do you remember the time when i was, like, frantic over what would be my first tribute, gift for Neha on her (first birthday after she had joined hands of friendship with me). Came out of nowhere was the genius’, Love Guru’s, suggestion and let me tell it wasn’t just her who made my day on her birthday but it was you too who actually even made that moment worth it and memorable. Thank you for that. Of course you remember!!!

Do you remember when i was, like, low on mood and sad about what Neha just had told me then? It was my first ever fight, i never expected or wanted it to be though, with Neha. I was sad. I was angry. I was crushed under a bulldozer’s load. You extended your “HANDS OF FRIENDSHIP”, yup that’s what i call it, and to help me lift up a weight what seemed like that of a cakewalk. I yelled at you over the fact that how Neha could make such an irresponsible, ludicrous statement but you never minded it. You understood what feeling i must have been going through then. You let me out of it. I was grateful. I developed respect for you. You were there for me. You eased my feeling. You always knew what would make me happy. You did your best to cheer me up. I was thankful that i had such a friend whom i could proudly introduce to the world as my “Awesomest FRIEND” (if awesomest is a possible adjective to describe you). Of course you remember!!!

There was a time when i told you that i was going to have my first ever guitar and i would be totally into guitaring after that. You congratulated me for that and it was then, or may be before (oh, my weak memory), that i came to know that you played guitar as well. You were (are) a “ROCKSTAR”.
You remember, don’t you?

This memory must have been still fresh on your mind. It was finally decided that my family and I would go to Delhi in the short puja vacation that just flew by. I told you about. You were happy. You gave an ecstatic sigh of happiness and started narrating plans immediately. You told me that touring the places, forts and other places what i had already seen, again would be boring. You told me that you would show me real places and other stuffs for what Delhi was, and is, actually famous for. I winked at that. I was excited for the trip and so were you. But, unfortunately, the trip got cancelled at the very last moment due to some odd reasons that you already know and i won’t waste it discussing here. I was depressed again.

But yes last couple of days had been pretty hard on me so maybe i misbehaved a little or maybe treated you like dust but trust me i never ever meant it and I’m sorry for that. L

Those were certainly a few things that were worth a highlight during this period of our friendship. I hope you would cherish them and be my friend forever.

“YOU ARE AN OCCASIONAL ROCKSTAR, PART-TIME LOVE GURU AND FULL TIME AWESOMEST FRIEND. I WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.”


THE SEQUEL TO THIS PART IS HERE : Love wounds but friendship heals
(P.S.: Please don’t find out any mistakes in them because those were some honest words and i didn't care rectify them once framed.J)

--- M@nm@y ---


3 comments:

Looking forward to your views on this one. Please go ahead and share your views right now in the comment box below, and let me know how you liked it, or not of course! :)